Laser Hair Removal in Port St Lucie – Special Package Pricing!
New Radiance Cosmetic Center of St. Lucie has the most advanced technology available today for laser hair removal. We use the Palomar Vectus and The Evo laser hair removal laser and set the new standard for excellence in the field of laser hair removal in Port St Lucie.
- You deserve to be treated with the best laser hair removal devices on the market
- Fast and Painless – Laser hair removal does not have to hurt
- Skintel™ Skin computer determines the perfect treatment every time without guesswork
- Evenly Distributed Laser Energy prevents hot spots – No Burns!
- Unaprrelled effectiveness
- Improved Self-Confidence – Gone is the fear to show legs, underarms, !
- Look Great – Wear what you want
- Comfort – No more uncomfortable in-between and grow-in stages.
- Save Money – In the long run, laser hair removal costs less than continued waxing, electrolysis, and other hair removal methods.
- Save Time – Eliminate the daily hair removal routine.
- Precision – Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed – The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second.
- Predictability – Ninety percent of patients do not experience hair regrowth after an average of three to five sessions.*
Vectus vs. Other Hair Removal Lasers
Safety is paramount and Palomar Vectus is unequaled in this regard. Vectus is the only laser on the market with the revolutionary new technology of the Skintel melanin reader, which determines how much melanin, or pigment, your skin contains, allowing laser settings for your specific skin tone. Because laser hair removal actually targets the melanin at the root of the hair, it is vital to accurately assess skin and hair pigment in order to customize our clients’ laser hair removal experience.*
The “spot size” or treatment area for the device is many times larger than other lasers and the laser fires much faster. This larger area and faster firing allows for removal on parts of the body with a significant volume of hair — such as the back, the legs, or the chest — to be completed in far less time.
For more precision and smaller regions, the Vectus also has the option to to use a ½” x ½” spot size which also fires many times faster than old fashioned less powerful machines.
3) Effectiveness The Vectus laser is specifically designed for laser hair removal and it delivers results. Unlike IPL or neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet (Nd:YAG) lasers (which generally are not intended for laser hair removal) this laser is the best laser for laser hair removal.period. The Vectus laser provides significant treatment advantages over earlier diode laser hair removal systems and keeps treatments down to a minimum and results consistantly beyond satisfactory
Vectus vs. At-Home Lasers. Don’t buy or get treated with a Toy!
The Vectus’s powerful laser specially designed for professional hair removal removes over 93% of the hair, resulting in almost no regrowth in patients. Compare this with …. at-home laser products like Tria, or No!No! and other below and you will see why we can truthfully call them toys.
When the cost and time are factored, Vectus is 75% more cost-effective than its leading competitor.
The Skintel melanin reader can even detect pigment that may not seen by the naked eye, such as a developing tan due to recent sun exposure. Without this device, laser settings must be adjusted based on patient history and visual inspection of the skin. Skintel represents an added safety and efficacy benefit for our patients, especially for laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation.