Overexposure to the sun is the number one cause of skin damage, wrinkles, and, worst of all, skin cancer. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, everyone should use sunscreen — More than 3.5 million skin cancers in more than 2 million people are diagnosed annually in people of all skin colors. Dermatologists recommend using a broad-spectrum protection (protects against UVA and UVB rays) with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) 30 or greater that is resistant to water and sweating.
Maintain proper sun protection with these fine products recommended by New Radiance Cosmetic Center of St. Lucie.
Protect your skin from the powerful Florida sun with TiZO® products, sold at New Radiance.
- 100% physical (mineral) sunscreen Ingredients
- Epidermal emollient conditioners to make skin feel soft & supple
- A hint of Iron Oxide to enhance skin radiance, conceal skin imperfections and eliminate white residue
- The United States EPA has ranked the sunscreen ingredients used in TiZO as #1 and #2 for UVA-UVB protection (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide)1
- TiZO minerals are purified to Pharmaceutical-grade and sit invisibly on top of the skin and not absorbed, which dramatically decreases the possibility of skin irritation
Oclipse® from ZO® uses natural melanin, titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to provide broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.